Bakersfield Post-Acute is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
We offer all the services you expect from a skilled nursing facility with the peace of mind of a secure facility. We were founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves to be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
The rehab team at Bakersfield has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- 99 beds
- Admissions 24/7
- In-House and In-Room Therapy Staff
- Free Wi-Fi for Residents and Guests
- Free Cable for Residents and Guests
- In-Room Telephone Access
- Medicare and Medicaid Certified
- Beautician Services Available
- Administrator – Gloria Melliti
- Director of Rehabilitation – Katherine Napiza
- Director of Nursing – Fernando Sanchez
- Director of Admissions – Sonia Lopez
- Social Services Director – Orlando Galarza